Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), also sometimes known as Organic Search Marketing, is all about getting your website found in the search engine results to increase free traffic.
High Organic Rankings
With so many websites out there, how do people know to come to yours? Unless they know you personally, the easiest way for them to find you online is via the search engines.
- There are many search engines out there, with Google being by far the most popular in the UK.
- When people type their required search into a search engine and click on the results that come up, the vast majority of people won’t look any further than those that come up on the first page.
- It is therefore important that your website (and individual web pages) is ranked as high as possible in the search engine results.
- While first page rankings are vital, it is equally important to be found for the search terms that people are actually looking for and for those terms that bring you the highest customer conversion rate.
So how do you get to page one? Search engines use a large number of calculations to decide which websites appear where in their rankings, and we work with businesses to ensure that their sites meet the criteria that makes them ‘search engine friendly’ and thus achieve those high rankings that everyone is aiming for.
Please contact WSI Marketing Experts now to discuss how SEO can increase your website traffic and ultimately your bottom line.
Is SEO worth the cost?
Without SEO your website is highly unlikely to be found by the many people searching online for your products or services, so you will need to invest a lot of money in advertising if you want to get any benefit from your online presence. Search Engine Optimisation is a cost effective way of driving traffic to your website and provides an attractive ROI.
SEO is something that needs to be continually worked on to ensure that your business continues to see results on an ongoing basis. It’s not something that you can set up one and leave to its own devices. The industry is constantly changing and search engines are always updating their algorithms as they strive to provide better search results. Trying to do your own search engine optimisation is a time consuming process and you will find it far more cost effective to outsource it to experts whose job it is to stay up to date on all the latest developments and who have developed the most efficient SEO methods.
WSI Marketing Experts are organic search marketing specialists and so can help you get the best return on investment from your SEO efforts, leaving you free to concentrate on running your business.
Content, Content, Content
Search engines love lots of fresh and relevant content. This refers not only to pages on your website in the traditional sense but also blog postings, video, images, articles and newsletters.
- You need to build your website over time, increasing the content as you go to ensure that the search engines see you as a credible and important resource and send traffic your way.
- Content needs to be the right length, be well optimised, have relevant links through to other pages on your site and incorporate relevant optimised images.
- Like other SEO efforts, content marketing is a time consuming process in order to get it right.
Call us now to find out how we can integrate SEO and content marketing into your internet marketing efforts for the best ROI.
WSI’s Essex based SEO Consultants will help your business achieve it’s goals.
- Organic Search Rankings : Basics
- Search Engine Optimisation Essex: Basics
- Top SEO Tips
- SEO Expert UK
- Internet Marketing Tips
- Advice: SEO for Essex Businesses
- Why do you need an SEO Company Essex ?
- Long Tailed Keywords
- Keyword Research – the beginning of the beginning
- External Linking
- Search Engine Optimisation – The Basics
- The Changing Face of SEO
- How does Social Media impact SEO?
- Search Engine Optimisation – Why do I need to do it?
- Search Engine Optimisation – on page