LinkedIn for Business
LinkedIn is a fantastic tool for creating, developing, and maintaining business relationships and opportunities. You can expand awareness of yourself and your business and demonstrate your skills and industry expertise in order to establish the trust necessary to establish new business relationships and ventures.
One of the reasons LinkedIn has become the preferred and trusted social media portal for professionals and business people is its “gated-access” approach, whereby you need either a pre-existing relationship or an introduction in order to initiate contact with someone.
LinkedIn is useful for
- Finding high-quality job candidates
- Finding new business opportunities
- Scoping out the competition, customers and partners
- Increasing your business visibility
- Asking for advice and/or help from other business professionals
What businesses use LinkedIn for
- Gaining introductions to useful business connections through mutual, trusted contacts
- Finding business opportunities
- To list jobs and search for potential candidates
- To review a person’s profile before entering into a business relationship with them
- Showcasing industry expertise and building awareness of their brand
How WSI can help
WSI can help you to use LinkedIn as valuable business tool by showing you how to:
- leverage and optimise your profile
- use your LinkedIn connections effectively
- use Groups to maximum benefit
- make the most of the Question and Answer section
- explore whether LinkedIn Direct Advertising is right for your business
- integrate LinkedIn with your other marketing
Call us today to discuss how we can help your business to get the most out of LinkedIn.